Monday, October 9, 2023

I’m afraid I might be developing a eating disorder?

Ok so in July of 2023 I started my weight loss journey. I was 250 pounds and now I’m currently 195 and I’m 5’6 if that matters. Also I restricted my calorie intake to about 1200-1500, some days I don’t reach 1200. I started doing IF 16:8 for about 2 months but I only would do it M-F but then I changed it so I was doing it everyday. Around 3 months I started looking into 24 hour fast because it was something different and I thought it would help me control myself if I had a bad meal the day before, kind of like restarting my stomach I guess. I currently can do one or two 36 hour fast a week, which was a struggle but now I can do them easily and sometimes even back to back. Now friends and family always comment on how I “starve” myself but I genuinely don’t see it as that unless I’m delusional? But I hear it way too much to not have a thought about it. Could what I’m doing potentially lead into an eating disorder?

Edit- I also run 2 miles on the treadmill everyday, use to be 5 days a week but now it’s 7 days a week and I’ve been doing that since late August if I remember correctly!

submitted by /u/Chiefy820
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HDqv9LE

No comments:

Post a Comment