Monday, October 23, 2023

Water weight

👋Hi... everyone,

I have been dieting for 3 weeks and lost around 10kg with around 800- 1000 calorie deficit. I went from 94 to 84kg.

My diet consist low carbs and mostly protein! Like beef and turkey jerkies.

Is this mostly water weight?, if yes when can I expect to see loss mostly from fats. If no, am I going in a good rate.

I realize that my loss is slowly getting slower and slower. It’s sometimes get discouraging cause there are days where I don’t lose weight or barely any at all.

Honestly I am new to this weight loss thing! The human body truly works in mysterious ways!

Thank you for taking your time to read my post! Have a wonderful day.

submitted by /u/MichaleShiva
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/m0zGZWg

No comments:

Post a Comment