Sunday, October 1, 2023

Has anyone experienced people being more rude to them after weight loss?

I am a female in my late 20s, 5'7" and went from 185 pounds to 150 pounds.

I feel like people, women in particular are more rude to me nowadays but I don't know if that's in my head because I have heard a lot of people talk about how much nicer people treat them after weight loss. I was wondering if anyone else had this kind of experience?

I have always been a shy, awkward person so it's not like my personality has changed in any way and I also dress pretty basic. My family member says it's just because people have just become a lot more rude due to COVID, which I guess is a big possibility.

also, sorry for writing so much about me, myself and I. I wanted to make this shorter but I had to meet the word count!!

submitted by /u/Sea_Strength_660
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JUL81ke

No comments:

Post a Comment