Sunday, October 15, 2023

NSV: I am officially 5 months in!

Alright, super exciting news and post today! I am officially 5 months into my journey today and 37.8 lbs down.

This is the longest that I’ve ever been on a weight loss journey & I never imagined I’d be able to actually stick with it. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve started and stopped. And started. And stopped. Over and over again.

What’s nice is not only have I had longevity, but it feels sustainable. The weight slowly comes off & I am learning to enjoy my life with the weight coming off slowly.

Sometimes I consider tightening up - there may have been a world where I could be closer to 50 pounds down by now. However, I’m learning to enjoy the journey of weight loss rather than being super hard on myself.

At first, I didn’t allow myself the freedom to drink or eat with friends - but now, I’m allowing myself to do those things while being conscious of my choices.

I don’t weigh every piece of food that goes into my body anymore, but make more informed decisions about what to eat. And the weight is still coming off.

Anyway, I can literally taste onederland & I’m getting so excited to be getting the body I’ve always dreamed of having. Also, as always, here is a little progress photo! Feeling amazing. Looking so much better.

submitted by /u/earthyisland
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DVRfFU9

No comments:

Post a Comment