Saturday, October 7, 2023

Thank you all so much for this progress. (6’3 M21 340->323LB) pic in comments

I started my weight loss journey around the beginning of August probably around 345 (I was too scared to weigh myself). I’d done this before but I never stuck to it

I was so tired of being fat. I hated myself.

Then around September 4th I realized that I could last longer than 10 minutes on the elliptical. I realized I could lift 135 on the bench if I just pushed a little harder.

And I realized I was making progress I couldn’t see. And I could actually do this.

I downloaded lose it to start tracking and get my 170 grams of protein in. And I am so full all the time. I start breakfast with eggs and turkey sausage most days. Chicken breast or lean ground beef/steak at lunch and I TRY to eat but if I can’t I’ll have a protein shake to get the last bit in. Trying to eat around 2200 kcal a day but it’s honestly pretty hard

BEING 345 LBS IS F*CKING HARD. ITS WORK. I can’t believe how much I was eating without even knowing how much it was fattening me.

Ranch, olive oil, burgers, pizzas, 3 CANS OF COKE A DAY AT WORK. Oh my gosh 🤮 it was so difficult to keep that weight and I thought I’d never get it off.

Recently I incorporated iron, magnesium, and multivitamin supplements. It feels like my body isn’t craving foods to meet those nutritional needs anymore? Idk maybe it’s just a placebo.

The point is, I don’t hate myself anymore. I think that’s what stopped me from sticking to a plan before. But now, I love myself. And I’m making progress! I’ve also realized I’m already a much more attractive person without even losing weight. My attitude is so much better now.

And, another point; thank you all so much. I would never have stuck to this if I didn’t have all of your wonderful advice. From supplements to snacks and recipes to the lose it app. You’ve all inspired me so much. I honestly feel like I owe all of you guys my life. I really mean that.

I don’t see myself as a fat person any more. I will chisel this away and live a long and healthy life thanks in very large part to this forum. Thank you!

submitted by /u/G45_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UlLitw5

No comments:

Post a Comment