Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Need some weight loss advice

Hi everyone I am 25(f) and am struggling to lose weight. To preface my bloodwork is good, everything in normal ranges. I do have a lot of stress but that is the only thing that is out of whack. My “normal” weight is 125-130 - this is where I feel healthy and comfortable in my skin I am sitting at 160. I was 140 after having a child (child is over 2 now so I have given it time) when randomly I gained 20 lbs in less than 2 months which has me sitting at 160. This is WITHOUT changing my eating habits. I am moderately active, I don’t work out daily but I am up and about all day. I do not eat bad, only at birthdays or things like that, I do not smoke, I rarely drink. I just am unsure of what to do. I’m very defeated because the scale will not move and I just feel like a ton of bricks. FOR REFERENCE I am 5’1 so I am on the shorter side ! (I know 160 for many is an ideal weight for someone my height is is definitely not)

Thank you! Sorry for the long post !

submitted by /u/HopefulAverage9771
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0nM7vzu

No comments:

Post a Comment