Tuesday, October 3, 2023

How do I act?

My boyfriend is very sensitive about weight gain, he weighed more in the past but managed to lose a lot of weight and even if he isn’t the fittest at the moment he is good. I don’t care about his weight and every time he mentions he gets annoyed that he gained weight I don’t know how what to say ,I want to support his weight loss journey because he wants it but I don’t want to be saying that he should lose weight. He gets in a really bad mood at any gain and I have tried to say it’s not a big deal before because I genuinely meant it but he got annoyed at me by saying he didn’t need anyone to console him and that he doesn’t want to talk about it anymore. The problem is that I could even not mention it but he will come to me to vent when any change happens and while I don’t mind just listening I can see that he is in a bad mood and I just want to cheer him up. How should I act and what should I do or say to support him?

submitted by /u/Visible-Lemon138
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JNQ92gz

No comments:

Post a Comment