Friday, October 6, 2023

What are the best methods to lose weight with an injury?

So I started on the weight loss journey a few years back. Took me awhile to get into a good routine and then I started focusing more on heavy lifting rather than weight loss. Long story short, I ruptured a disc in my back (surprisingly not from the weight lifting) And since then I’ve been out of the gym. I’m working with a chiropractor and trying to get it fixed but unfortunately the immense pain I have daily doesn’t go away. It’s chronic and it hurts. With that being said, I’m not cleared to go back to the gym and to be honest I’m afraid to until I’m better.

Because of the injury I’ve been mostly sedentary the past few months and I gain weight fast so I’m back where I started, if not worse and I hate it. The pain I have is in my lower back and shoots down my right leg. I can’t sit or lie down comfortably. Luckily the pain diminishes a bit when I walk. What are some things I can do to stay active, healthy, and progressing towards some kind of weight loss? I feel defeated, being thrown back to square one with this and I have no idea when I’ll be better. I want to make any kind of progress.

submitted by /u/NewLife_ForMe666
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FrLU2xQ

No comments:

Post a Comment