Thursday, October 12, 2023

Struggling to lose those last 5 pounds

I (23f) started my weight loss journey in may 2022 and went from 160-155 and after about a year and a half stabilized around 138-135. I realize it’s a big change, but I want to lose that last 8-5 pounds but have been really struggling with it.

I stopped dieting as much over the summer, keep a pretty active lifestyle (8k steps a day with training 3/-5 times a week) when not slammed with school and generally eat well.

When I initially started my weight loss, I ate around 1500 calories, but now when I’ve tried to do it again I’ve found that number to be way too restrictive. I’ve changed my mindset about food and no longer have a negative relationship with food and want to maintain that.

Do y’all have tips? Things I can implement or change my mindset on? Things that helped y’all lose those last 5 pounds?

submitted by /u/v_the_saxophonist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LdQl65n

No comments:

Post a Comment