Sunday, October 22, 2023

1st Workout in Home gym

Currently 330+lbs 32F

Today felt so great to workout in the “privacy” of my garage.. quotes because the garage door was open but my car was in the driveway AND I’m at the dead end in the neighborhood. It was only like 40mins of weight lifting.. but I have a squat rack, a barbell and about 210lbs worth of bumper plates..

To know that my own personal bathroom and shower is only feet away.. Plus I changed the laundry from the wash to dryer in between sets (machines in the garage) LOL it’s so oddly the little things..

Today felt great.. I still struggle with meal planning and I know that’s the bigger deal.. Just trying to Focus on protein and veggies.. day 1 of my 160lbs weight loss goal..

Any tips to keep consistent?? Or meal plan routines that help you guys?

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/UsrNamesRLame
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9CRhpVr

No comments:

Post a Comment