Thursday, October 26, 2023

I’ve been losing weight consistently for 5 months…! Tips and challenges for those just starting.

When I lost 10% of my body weight, I already did my top ten tips, but today marks 5 months of consistent weight loss! Woo hoo. Down over 13KG.

I thought I’d share some tips and reflections, both for advice for others and if anyone can give me advice on my challenges, that would be greatly appreciate.

Firstly, tips: • Don’t change too much too quickly - I now eat clean, go kick-boxing twice a week, and lift weights twice a week. Damn it’s like a 180 from the life I lived a year ago. I achieved this by changing things slowly. • CICO works. I promise. • Focus on diet before exercise. Lifting and cardio are great, but diet is most important for weight loss. • Find your deepest reasons. This is going to be hard, you need to really focus on why you want to do this.

Challenges: • I stopped tracking as it becomes tedious after a while. I’m losing weight, but more slowly. I’m always hungry now! Does it get harder the smaller you get? Any advice on this? Should I start tracking again?

submitted by /u/StarAndLuna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/s9u1e3v

No comments:

Post a Comment