Wednesday, October 11, 2023

A very confused obese teenager needs help!

So, Ive been going to the gym for a month and a half by now, and Ive also been researching a lot about routines for weight loss. I also started going to the nutritionist and she said to me that even if im obese, I have a really good muscle mass for my age.

Now, the thing is, all this time Ive been doing 30 min cardio time, and 1h and 30 min of weight training, and Ive lost some fat, but today, a jacked man in the gym asked me about my routine, motivations, etc. When I told him all of this, he said to me that I should be

doing the reverse thing, meaning 1h 45m of cardio and 15m of weight training, and only that to "activate my muscle".

I dont mean to be arrogant, but I am now really confused:

Does this mean that all this time was wasted and I should have been doing it this way? My friends who also are in a good body state have told me that my routine is fine, and another friend that was also like me had a similar routine and he did lose fat and even gained muscle.

I literally dont know what to do, and I would be very thankful for any advice yall can give me.

(my overall weight is 81.9 kg, 29 kg of muscle mass and 29.9 fat kg.)

submitted by /u/epichotdogs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ljy45C6

No comments:

Post a Comment