Wednesday, October 4, 2023

First cut - advice?

First cut - advice?

First time cutting, any advice?

Stats: 24 years old male 6’2” Around 105-110kg 20-24% bodyfat 36-38” waist

(was 32”-33” 86KG-90KG 10-12%bf pre covid - got away with binge eating when I was younger without gaining weight)

Pre working out my diet consisted of constant fast food and very little exercise- way below my recommended steps due to a office job

I started my cut this week. 40-45 minutes intense high rep lifting and 30 mins cardio - sometimes additional cardio if I’m free. Usually a cycle or speed walking at an incline. All 5 times a week 2 days rest

I currently do PUSH PULL LEGS PUSH PULL

The issue I’m having is with calories. My every day diet more or less is

Breakfast: 4-5 eggs

Lunch/dinner: chicken rice broccoli or salmon rice broccoli. Macros for the lunch / dinner are around

330 calories for the fish 32g protein 27g carbs 8.7g fat

505 calories for the chicken 50.7g protein 30g carbs 13g fats

Following my two meals I usually just have a small snack like a protein yogurt or a banana and go sleep. 2.5L water a day along with creatine, D3, Zinc, Magnesium and Boron

Is that sufficient for weight loss? Or am I heavily under-eating? I don’t feel overly hungry and my energy levels don’t seem to have dropped too significantly but I’m not sure if this is sustainable long term. I was planning on doing this for 4 months as I’m going away on holiday in February and wanted cut before hand

Any advice?

submitted by /u/CertifiedElite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NbY6w2H

No comments:

Post a Comment