Friday, October 27, 2023

Need tips I'm getting frustrated

I'm getting frustrated in my weight loss journey and nothing seems to work. Last year I gained 10 kilos after moving countries and while I've always had no issue being at a healthy weight this time I'm really struggling. I've been trying to lose weight on and off since the beginning of the year but managed to find a rhythm 3 months ago. I started following a health program, logging my meals and counting calories and working out 3-4 times a week. I am female, 5"2, my starting weight was 69 kilos. I'm currently overweight and even my face looks swollen. In the last 3 months I have been fairly consistent even while on holiday and I have felt some benefits like improved energy, better sleep, better mood, no longer depressed and anxious! But I'm frustrated cause I have only lost 2 kilos so far! I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've been logging my meals and 6/7 days a week I am at a calorie deficit. I'm not taking any supplements. I'm working out 3-4 times a week, weight training with one spin class. I'm eating 1400 - 1600 calories. What else can I do? My goal weight is 55 - 58 kilos and my goal was to get to 60 kgs by end of year (6 months) but with 2 months left I have 7 out kilos to go which is impossible with my current progress. I'd like to add I was in ketosis for 4 weeks but didn't lose any weight (is this normal)?

If anyone has tips on what more I can do (I'm all in but want to do it in a healthy way), please let me know. Be kind please.

submitted by /u/Reasonable_Apple9382
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aLTnNHK

No comments:

Post a Comment