Friday, October 6, 2023

Tip for people with a sweet tooth: View chocolate/candy as ingredients rather than standalone foods

Hello all

I would like to share a tip with people who have a sweet tooth that has been helping me with my weight loss.

I have been viewing chocolate as an ingredient rather than as a standalone food.

For example, instead of eating 6 squares of a chocolate bar which could easily amount to over 100 calories, I would measure out maybe 100g of yoghurt which would amount to about 50 calories. Then I would combine it with 3 chopped squares of chocolate in order to make a more filling dessert. I find that this way, I am way more satiated whilst also consuming less calories.

I think the weight loss journey becomes a whole lot easier if you don't label certain foods as completely off limit. This prevents binges due to over restriction.

submitted by /u/violent_tendencies69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/A5zqvSa

No comments:

Post a Comment