Sunday, October 8, 2023

Weight loss at 15

I’m 212 pounds and 5’6, my weight has never been higher. I’m a female and 15 yrs old. I know cutting out unhealthy foods is best, but I’m allergic to some healthy things (eggs, nuts, lactose intolerant) so I can’t have those. I want to start walking inside and I found this walking pad thing that’s small, would it be a good idea to get it? How much would I have to walk every day to lose around 50 pounds? It doesn’t have to be quick, I just want to since I’m beginning to have high blood pressure and I get out of breath easily, and I’m insecure and want to look thinner before I enter a relationship with literally anyone in the future.

submitted by /u/Pop_rocks2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xqotFW4

No comments:

Post a Comment