Sunday, October 22, 2023

New training split - opinions?

I'm interested in your opinion of my 4x Fullbody training split. Goal is maintaining muscle mass during weight loss and maybe getting newbie gains. I heard 4x weight lifting a week is optimal so that's what I'm going for. I have some limitations for excercises as I can't rotate my arms fully (so no supination possible) and I also can't put too much strain on my knees.

Monday: Cardio 30 min (HIIT/Boxing), Dumbell

Tuesday: Rest / Yoga

Wednesday: Gym

Thursday: Dumbell

Friday: Cardio 60 min (Zumba)

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Pilates 60 min, Gym

------‐----------------------------------------------------

Dumbell meaning at home:

Overhead press 3 sets

Lateral raises 3 sets

Tricep dips combo with crunch 3 sets

Romanian Deadlift 3 sets in superset with Stiff legged deadlift 3 sets

Various ab excercises with Dumbell 3-9 sets

------‐----------------------------------------------------

Gym meaning:

Lat pull down 4-5 sets

Kas glute bridge 4 sets

Seated row (cable) 3 sets

Abductor machine 3 sets (Currently looking for another leg excercise to add that are easy on my knees)

Give me your input what you think I should consider, add, leave out or restructure :)

submitted by /u/langweilmichnet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tfvZcs1

No comments:

Post a Comment