Sunday, October 15, 2023

Starting my weight loss journey

Hello weight loss gurus of reddit i'm 15 years old 185cm tall and around 98kg depending on when i'm weighing myself. I've been made fun of my entire life for being fat and i do indeed have manboobs and i'm tired of it so a week ago i started trying to lose weight. I am hitting the gym 4 times a week for 2 hours and mostly doing arms, abs and back cus it's my school gym that doesn't have a lot of equipment. I am also soing intermittent fasting i don't eat from 6pm-12pm the next day. I'd say i'm around 800+ calories deficit everyday really depends on what i eat. My goal is getting to 80kg or below while possibly gaining muscle how unrealistic is this? And how long do the professionals on this subreddit think it would take going at this pace also will loose skin become a problem?

submitted by /u/time_traveler420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BDEu5QL

No comments:

Post a Comment