Wednesday, October 4, 2023

I’m close to my weight loss goal, but have lost so much of the motivation I started with… need advice

Hello, I have about 20lbs left that I want to lose. I started at a little under 330lbs and am now at 200lbs. I’m 6’4, and want to lean down to about 180 before possibly bulking. I just have been losing the same couple of pounds, and then gaining then back as I get too comfortable. Almost like I can’t focus or control my impulses. I know that sounds odd based on how much weight I dropped in the past year. I’ve always been locked in in the goal. To this day, I still haven’t touched soda or juice in a year, I haven’t had chocolate or any candy, fried chicken, etc. For the past 2 months, I have been… almost distracted from my goals. Going down to 195lbs, then back to 200lbs when I stop focusing and tracking. I still work out daily, whether cardio or lifting. I know that isn’t going to change, it’s a part of me now.

I need some help from yall. What did you do to get your motivation back when stuff like this happens? Does it only happen to me? Any advice or tip welcomes.

submitted by /u/No_Angle_5488
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1La6Olj

No comments:

Post a Comment