Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Weight Loss Secrets They Don't Want You to Know: My Surprising Transformation

Gather around and let me regale you with a tale of my transformation. I thought consistency is as elusive as a unicorn at a disco. Patience? Pssh that was a foreign concept. But hey, we've all been there, right? I was troubled before, Heartbreak? Check. Coping with some herbal relaxation, wink wink? Double check. I inhaled that good stuff to withdraw myself out of the complete situation and it worked for me to be honest but I am not promoting it, there goes my stamina, the damage was increasing day by day, my waistline was expanding faster than a balloon at a birthday party. I was consuming calories like it was my life's mission – sugary, greasy goodness all day, every day. Sound familiar? I know you've heard this story before, but stay with me!. I think this was one of my lows and I figured that I can't let thoughts of someone else take power away from me, this had to be fixed, it isn't exactly a piece of cake (pun intended) to make someone your habit and kick them out quickly. It was not difficult for me to get rid of the substance abuse but the after effects were crazy, now, the aftermath was like a sloth on a lazy Sunday – zero motivation to even think about hitting the gym, let alone doing the whole exercise thing, I somehow signed up anyway. I started my journey at 85Kgs. It was so difficult for me to just show up at the GYM because of the motivation issue and that pretty much describes my 1st month, although I never missed a single day of training. I deserve a slow clap here. Entering the 2nd month, I saw no changes in my body weight so I was just disappointed and didn't care to check my weight there after, also the thought popped up that everyone is just scamming over the term 'consistency'. Today it marks the completion of 4th month in the GYM and to be honest, I am seeing some mirror differences. Now, I thought why not step up on the scale. I saw the readings and the shock was real, 76Kgs. I know it is just 9Kg loss in 4 month long duration because I am seeing people pushing way harder but man this made my day today.

submitted by /u/wildeststone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/569gjmH

No comments:

Post a Comment