Saturday, October 21, 2023

Depressed about the state of my body

I’ve lost 20kg but I’m still fat. My bmi is 26 and it used to be 33, but I look the same. I mean you can see some weight loss in my face but I don’t look like a different person or anything I don’t look better at all. I’m still really fat even though I’m close to a healthy weight now.

But what’s really getting to me is just seeing other dudes with similar stats to me who look so much slimmer. My scale and measurements say my body fat is around 20% but it looks like it’s 30%. Fat face, fat tummy, when I sit down my man boobs and stomach roll over each other. I don’t feel lighter than I used to.

Im starting to slip with diet, lost a couple weeks, won’t be 80kg until the end of December earliest now, if I don’t fuck up again. I just wish I never got to this stage. It wouldn’t have been so hard to stop eating as much junk food as I want all the time for years. I’ve ruined my body and it’s impossible to imagine myself ever being a normal weight or looking good. The fact there are men my weight and height who look incredible really gets to me. Yeah they probably have double my muscle mass, but I’m the same weight.

submitted by /u/lightisalie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/j6GkCWn

No comments:

Post a Comment