Monday, October 2, 2023

Fell in love with the gym - now struggling with binge-eating?

Hey there..

So I never really understood binge-eating. How tf are you supposed to just be able to eat like.. everything?

I have been struggling with weight loss and other things in the past, namely gaming and nicotine. Gaming stopped being fun a while ago, I quit nicotine 30 days ago. Without gaming and still being fat I'm constantly looking for things to fill up my time with.

Previously I hated going to the gym, but now that I don't have that "I want to go gaming"-mindset anymore I absolutely love it. I go nearly every day and it's really great. But jesus christ, I won't lose weight like this.

I turned into a fucking trashbin for food.. I feel like a bottomless pit, especially if I am alone or bored. Just now I put a fucking Pizza into the oven, after having dinner AND a bag of chips already.. I never had THAT kind of hunger before going to the gym (or while smoking.. idk?).

Does anyone here have any tips or ways for me to get my shit together? This feels soo bad. I got so much stronger of the last 2-3 months in the gym, but if I keep eating like this, nothing will ever change..

Help

submitted by /u/Miyummy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cKglzHR

No comments:

Post a Comment