Tuesday, October 10, 2023

5'9" 40M was looking to get down to 200lbs.

I'm only a month into my journey using a FitBit and the LoseIt! app to ensure that I eat fewer than 2100cals each day.

Supposedly it'll take me 6 months to reach my goal. I thought that this would be a great weight to stay on at my age, but most sites I've looked at say this is still obese.

I've looked at before and after pictures of others my height who STARTED their weight loss journey at 200. At 150-ish pounds, they look like (toned) skin and bones. Is there really no alternative to be healthy than to get down around to that weight?

I don't think I have been that weight since high school and good physical health suddenly feels out of reach. Do I need to re-adjust my goals now?

submitted by /u/zombiskunk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UGirqc4

No comments:

Post a Comment