Thursday, October 5, 2023

Struggling with new lifestyle - petite weight loss

Hi everyone, I just wanted to vent about what I’m experiencing right now and hopefully this community will help me or understand.

I’m 22, 5’2”, and I weigh 215lbs. This is the most I’ve ever weighed and I’m really trying to get myself under control. I’ve lost and gained weight in the past, and at my lowest I was 130 in high school. I know that my weight has gotten out of control but I’m really struggling to keep it together and stick to it.

Right now, my daily caloric intake is 1300, in an effort to lose 1.5-2lbs a week. I have a very sedentary lifestyle as I work on my computer all day. I try to get up and active but I admit that I probably don’t get as much exercise as I should. I’ve started CICO again, monitoring everything I’m consuming and making low calorie, healthy alternatives to my typical meals.

Here’s where I’m struggling. I constantly feel hungry, and I can’t figure out how to make it stop. I remember reading that for petite women, if they overeat even 38 calories a day, in a decade they can gain 30 pounds. I’m keeping my calorie intake very strict because of this, as I desperately don’t want to gain any more.

I’ve always struggled with body image and I just feel horrible all the time. My partner is very tall and lean and he seems to eat anything he wants and not gain a pound. I want to be able to enjoy meals together but because we have such different food needs, it makes it difficult. Either he’s left crazy hungry, or I go over my allotted calories for a specific meal.

I’m just feeling disappointed and overwhelmed. I want my body to change, I want to have a healthier lifestyle. I’m finding that losing weight as a petite woman is extremely hard, and I’m worried that I’ll be fat my whole life. I don’t want to spend my younger years hating myself, but I also don’t want to spend them meticulously counting calories for months on end with no progress. I’m honestly at my wits end and considering liposuction just to make it easier for me.

Any advice or thoughts you guys have would be very helpful. Just wondering if there’s other petite women out there who have struggled with a similar thing. Thanks everyone.

submitted by /u/ActuallyRaccoon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/R02aH8S

No comments:

Post a Comment