Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Staying fit in college

About 2 years ago is when I first started taking my weight loss seriously. I started at around 290lbs and today I am weighing in at around 190-195lbs at 6ft. The problem is, I’ve been stuck at my current weight for about a year now. I still have love handles and a bit of body fat that is noticeable that I just can’t seem to get rid of. I know that dieting is very important especially when getting down to a lower weight but I am currently a student in college and the only food I can eat is the dining hall food (not healthy) and I’m pretty much broke so buying my own food isn’t really an option. I was wondering if anybody else has faced a similar problem and if so, how did you overcome it?

submitted by /u/schaefdog2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0V8gcsF

No comments:

Post a Comment