Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Weight loss - can’t sit!

Hey all, a few months ago I made the decision to lose weight. I’m a 31 year old male. I dieted aggressively along with moderate exercise and lost about 1.5 lbs a week. I lost 15% of my body weight and am now closer to underweight than overweight (barely!) - my weight is now stable.

Fast forward to now and I can’t sit anywhere! I have a desk job and my hobbies are at a desk, but I find myself squirming and having to reposition. Long car rides suck. Bar stools are never happening. By the end of the day I’m kinda sore in my perineum. (My GP thought I had prostatitis!)

Anyone experience this as well? Does it go away/get better? Have I just lost my cushion?

submitted by /u/jtjohnson15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qAMB450

No comments:

Post a Comment