Friday, October 6, 2023

Dieting is making me an arsehole in my relationship

33F 233lbs, 20lbs lost since June.

I am finding myself snapping and flying off the handle at my fiance 33M and often on reflection its me being a dick. He’s supportive and encouraging of my weight loss journey, he just treated me to a beautiful and expensive bucket list restaurant for my birthday but Im finding myself seeing red and shouting at the top of my voice or snapping meanly for offenses like eating too much of the good bread, leaving breadcrumbs on the side, going to bed without me, whatever stupid perceived slight I find unacceptable. Only to realise Im being a massive knob and apologising profusely moments later and trying to make it up to him, only to slip up again a few hours later. We typically have a loving relationship but I am honestly struggling with my mood on this lifestyle switch.

I’m on a calorie deficit of 1000 calories (eating 1500 a day), exercising for 3 hours about 4-5 times a week from being sedentary, ive given up weed 5 months ago and diet coke in the last 2 weeks and im constantly miserable, hungry and tired but the weight loss is happening. How do i stop being such a horrible girlfriend and succeed in weightloss without destroying my relationship? He doesn’t deserve it.

submitted by /u/Fine-Dragonfruit1177
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/y91GgnC

No comments:

Post a Comment