Friday, October 13, 2023

Can you guys help me calculate how much I should be eating?

Hi reddit!! I’ve been on a weight loss journey, and I’ve been eating less and focusing on the right foods while also trying to be more physically active. It’s been going good, but I’ve been struggling to find an actual number of calories I should be eating to be in a deficit. I’ve used TDEE calculators, but they all give me a different number so I’m really not sure what number I should truly aim for to be in a healthy deficit. Some information: I’m 5’ tall, 22 years old, female, and currently weigh 135lbs. I would like to be at least in the 120s by the holidays or so. Any help is much appreciated! Thank you :)

submitted by /u/That-Score-5051
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JS0Y47v

No comments:

Post a Comment