Wednesday, October 4, 2023

i cant stick with it and i can’t figure out why

i’ve been trying to lose weight for almost 2 years now and im so frustrated that i have made it nowhere. no matter how hard i try or what i try, i can’t stick with it.

i thought that maybe my adhd was the cause of it. i was constantly snacking even when i wasn’t hungry and it was like a stimulation thing. but i got medicated and got my adhd under control, but im still eating nonstop.

i thought maybe i was just eating emotionally. but i started medication for my mental health issues and started feeling a lot better. overall im not doing terrible. i feel decent. i eat whether i feel happy or sad or mad or even when i feel nothing/neutral. so i don’t think it’s my emotions.

i’ve tried fasting. i’ve tried sticking to a deficit. i tried eating a maintenance to start out with. i tried eating more protein. i tried eating my favorite foods in moderation. i have tried so many things. but i can’t stick to a single one.

i feel very hopeless in terms of my weight loss. at this point i feel like i will never reach my goal weight. i feel like something is wrong with me. i see so many successful people and i can’t help but compare myself to them and feel like a failure. why can’t i do it?? i can go maybe a week at the most and then i just fall off. i want this so bad. i really do. but no matter how bad i want it, i can’t get myself to work for it. i feel like as time goes on i just get more discouraged and feel worse about myself.

does anyone have any advice on how to get past this? what finally worked for you? if anyone has any advice at all i would appreciate it so much

submitted by /u/Most-Caterpillar7291
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ILsguhC

No comments:

Post a Comment