Saturday, October 7, 2023

Diet shake for a week

Okaaaay I know this is controversial. I bought a meal replacement shake (Layenberger Slim Fit Shake) and wanted to drink three shakes a day for a week. These shakes contain all important vitamins, minerals etc.

My questions:

Have you tried something similar and how did you stay disciplined? How much weight did you lose? I just want to try this for one week to start my weight loss journey with a clear success, something to motivate me. I want to lose 4kg (8.8 lbs), ideally within a month. I also want to get away from my food addiction (yes, I think about food almost 24/7) and I thought, maybe a liquid diet like this could help me.

Do three shakes a day (each one has only 215 cal) keep you satisfied and at least a little energized throughout the day? Will I likely end up binging? I envy people who tried this and did not give up.

submitted by /u/PrincessBubblegum97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lEMdpeH

No comments:

Post a Comment