Thursday, October 26, 2023

If I haven’t reached my protein goal in a day, but i’m already over my calories, should I eat a protein bar or something to fulfill the goal?

If I haven’t reached my protein goal in a day, but i’m already over my calories, should I eat a protein bar or something to fulfill the goal?

I’m trying to lose weight but not lose too much muscle mass, and try and get a bit stronger by lifting weights.

Basically the question in the title, I’ve gone over my caloric goal already, but I haven’t reached my protein goal yet. My main goal is weight loss but I do want to try and build a bit of muscle if possible.

It’s not like i’m that hungry rn or anything - maybe a bit peckish, I just had dinner literally like half an hour ago and am craving something sweet. I bought these protein bars to try out and I kind of want to eat one, but they’re like 200 cals and i’m already over budget.

submitted by /u/Chance-Success-4732
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/D2XJds7

No comments:

Post a Comment