Monday, October 16, 2023

Cardio vs weight lifting - when is which better for weight loss

How do you assess whether to focus on weight lifting or cardio for weight loss ? Like I see both being recommended but I don't really get which in which situation and which info is needed to decide that?

Weight lifting is for building muscles and cardio for burning calories and your heart etc that's clear, but sometimes people say not to do too much cardio for losing weight as it makes it harder to eat less in long term and it supposedly makes the body burn more muscle mass or sth..? I'm confused, please enlighten me.

So far I thought about doing 2 weeks with 3x cardio and 2x weight lifting and then 2 weeks with 4x weight lifting and 1x Cardio and 1x liss cardio in sync with my energy levels throughout my cycle to get"the best of both worlds" but not sure if that makes any sense at all especially for maintaining muscle mass.

submitted by /u/langweilmichnet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BgIT06O

No comments:

Post a Comment