Sunday, October 22, 2023

My first victory. Lost 9 pounds. 51 to go!

I (25) Male, started my journey of weight loss around the last week of september. Took me a week before that to look at the scale and see how much more i weighed. Turns out, i’m still at 260. I’ve been between 250/260 for almost a decade of my life. I’ve never been thin or fit (Not counting grade school) I’ve never had confidence in my own body. Just my knowledge in the work force.

I’ve been working since 2016 I started driving in 2016. My first weight reported on the license was 250. I’m happen to say, that today i’m now at 251.4 Pounds right now. I’ve been fasting and learning how my body works. I’ve also been pretty good about putting routine and work before my meals. This can cause me to fast 16-24 hours without feeling a huge difference to about 2 days or so. I’ve also changed my diet and haven’t been as tempted since i’ve noticed how bloating affects my mood after either over indulging myself with good food or bad food.

I’ve been able to keep a steady routine and use it to determine when i want to eat. I’ve stopped eating at night and have full nights of sleep (easiest parts of the fasts)

I’m trying to drop down to 200 or below that depending on how much my body changes in term. I’m 6.0 and built kind of stocky so i don’t know how much of an effect 60 pounds will do for me.

I would like a weight loss buddy male or female, age doesn’t matter to me. Talking about this, honestly inspires me. And i have nothing to do at my work. It makes my time go by and makes it easier for me to fast and not be lured to eating junk food.

submitted by /u/Due_Satisfaction_260
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oIJOaY6

No comments:

Post a Comment