Wednesday, October 11, 2023

How to tone specific body parts?

Hi all.So I’m currently 90kg.My starting weight was 115kg.I’m also 5’9 so I got away with not appearing ‘fat’ as my weight distribution was mostly in my thighs and ass.But also in my arms and stomach which is motivation for me to lose weight.Plus being out of breath after walking for 10 minutes is quite embarrassing.

My goal weight is 70kg? If that is not healthy please let me know.But the problem I’m having now is even though I’m losing weight in my arms and stomach I’m slowly losing my ass and thighs.

I’m completely fine with this but how do I tone my ass? It’s still big but has more cellulite now due to weight loss.I just want it to look toned and good in a bikini.

I cannot go gym due work and commitments and have been losing weight due to portion control and some walking (not as much as I should be doing).

submitted by /u/SearchWinter2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gfEanBv

No comments:

Post a Comment