Sunday, October 1, 2023

I officially do not care for my weight on the scale anymore. (Body recomp)

I’ve (M25) been through many weight loss journeys. I’ve successfully lost pounds but put it back on because depression, and my eating habits weren’t sustainable with low protein intake. I’m now currently yo-yoing between 174lb-179lb weekly on the scale even though I’ve been on a 400-500 caloric deficit for a few months now. While my weight hasn’t gone down lately, I’ve noticed I’ve put on more strength and visible muscle size in my chest, arms, back, and now my abs. Eating over 100g of protein a day has really changed the shape of my body, to the point where I wonder if the scale has any purpose now since it can’t accurately capture where I’m at anymore in my fat loss journey. There’s so many variables that can effect my scale numbers like water intake, high protein, and salty foods. I won’t lie that my new approach in fat loss is slower than I’m used to but I’m hoping one day that my stubborn love handles and the remaining lower stomach fat will go away.

submitted by /u/Glum-Molasses-617
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tHrznD3

No comments:

Post a Comment