Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Best way to tone a B-shaped belly?

Hello,

Over the last 2 years I’ve worked really hard to get to my goal weight, which I reached earlier this year! I (24F) went from 206lbs to 120-122 lbs.

I’ve always had a B-shaped belly (kind of like someone cinched in my abdomen only where my belly button is, resulting in what looks like almost 2 protruding bellies on top of each other when you look at me sideways).

I knew I’d have some loose skin post weight loss, but I did try to give myself some time to tone my body, and despite working out, my abdomen is definitely the worst. Now it’s like 2 deflated bellies, so the ‘B shape’ is still there!

I don’t mind the loose skin at all, it’s just the shape of the loose skin that’s the problem. I want to find a way to try to minimize the upper belly (minimizing the lower belly as well would be a bonus!)

If anyone has any tips, please share, I would really appreciate it!

submitted by /u/LonelyLullabyLane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KUnlAF4

No comments:

Post a Comment