Saturday, October 28, 2023

How the heck are y'all meeting your fiber needs?

So it's been a complicated weight loss journey for me. I went from not understanding food and bad mental health to a 75lb weight loss. Gained 40lbs in 2 years during the pandemic when my mental health got really bad. Now I'm back to my pre pandemic weight.

I'm unfortunately not a man and only 5'0" so my TDEE is on the lower side. Even with working out 3 times a week.

I've been doing really great at meeting my calorie goals and my protein goals which are rather modest. But what is up with the fiber recommendation being 25g for all adults?? Like it's so much easier for my guy friend who is 6ft4in to get 25g of fiber in a calorie deficit than me.

Like how am I supposed to get 25g of fiber in 1500 calories or even 1700 calories while having at least 50g of protein?

submitted by /u/PaxonGoat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nGkFiQ3

No comments:

Post a Comment