Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Hi, I am new to the gym and I have a lot of questions

Hi, I am new to the gym and I have a lot of questions. I used to be 55kg but due to stress, the pandemic, and forgetting to take care of myself (even if I hate admitting it), I am now at a high of 75kg. I know, I hate it, and please do not judge me, I have been really mean to myself lately. So, because of that I decided to hire an online coach and go to the gym.

  1. How many times should I go to the gym? - At the moment, I go 6x a week but my coach says it is okay if I just do 4x. However, I feel like I need to push harder to lose more.
  2. I want to lose the weight for one year, is that possible? - If anyone could give me a better view of how this weight loss thing works, that would be wonderful.
  3. I cannot take whey protein whether vegan or not because it makes me vomit and it makes my tummy ache so I opted for pre-workouts. Is drinking pre-workout okay? - I feel really strong but I don't know if that is placebo or whatnot.
  4. When can I actually see results?
  5. Should I do cardio before or after my strength session?

Thank you and I appreciate your kindness and your non-judgmental answers because the weight I have gained is really taking a toll on me. Thank you.

submitted by /u/fortherantsonly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/T93UMZz

No comments:

Post a Comment