Sunday, October 8, 2023

My husband I'd asking em to stop losing weight

I (25F, 5'6) started a weight loss journey recently, and so far I've lost about 27 pounds. I'm feeling like it's a great start, but I started off at 238 pounds and I'm down to about 211. My husband (27M) has noticed my weight loss, and is asking me to do more of a maintenance phase now because I've lost enough. He's worried I'll just keep losing it in unwanted places (like my chest and ass) and my stomach will still stay big. He says he likes how I look now, but I'm not doing this for him. I'm doing it for me. It's not like I'm 125 and he's asking me to stop cause I'm too skinny, I'm still over 200 pounds. I want to get down to a healthy weight for my height, but now I'm worried he's going to try to stop me at every turn because I don't plan on stopping. I've been eating low carb, and I feel like he's going to start trying to push me to eat carbs when he's around. Good thing is he works 6 days a week, but I don't want him to stop my progress at all. I'm really proud of myself. Has anyone else dealt with an unsupportive partner during their journey? And how did you deal with it?

submitted by /u/HealthyisFreedom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hJiZ7EI

No comments:

Post a Comment