Monday, October 23, 2023

Is consistent repeatable exercise better than following an exercise plan?

Is it better to go jogging three times a week doing mileage I'm comfortable with or am I better following a running plan? Is it better to follow a strength workout plan or stick to weights and movements I find easier to do?

I have done both in the past but I'm a bit unmotivated at the moment and getting myself in knots wondering the best way to approach exercise.

I know in terms of losing weight it's better to slightly increase reps or distance/time but I find in doing so I'm not as consistent in getting my exercise done. So what's more important when exercising for weight loss? Consistency or continuous challenge?

submitted by /u/TotalTheory1227
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/e7XWsAb

No comments:

Post a Comment