Thursday, October 5, 2023

Is weight loss purely CICO?

I was sleeved in march 2022,at my heaviest (night of the surgery) I was 150kg,now I am down to 94kg. I was following the diet program that my surgeons dietician gave me and it has very low protein but very effective in reducing weight,after a while I started reading about the importance of protein and weight lifting and all that,so I started altering my diet and started tracking protein and calories which ultimately ended in failure,I stopped the diet and went on a binge eating spiral,now I want to start again but I have 1 question,is it okay to follow my surgeon’s dietician program of very low protein and low calories or should I start modifying it on my own?what are your suggestions?

submitted by /u/muted_Log_454
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ceBxO3z

No comments:

Post a Comment