Friday, October 6, 2023

Struggling with weight loss

Struggling with weight loss

Hello, im 23F and my weight is 72kg. I want to lose weight so much bc Im not really confortable with my body shape. I also lost 6kg 2 years ago.

The problem is that my diet is not really bad, I don’t eat a lot of sugar, I eat healthy etc. But, I am someone who is hungry through the day but I usually take coffee instead of snacks. not a lot, like 3 or 4 coffee (cappuccino) per day.

My breakfast is a cappuccino only, I can’t eat something else bc I love this "morning coffee moment”. So I cherish it. But through the rest of the day, I try so hard to eat healthy but even with all this efforts I can’t loose weight. I don’t eat chocolate, sodas, juices. Same for biscuits, fast foods, etc. My digestion is also good, maybe a little bit of bloating but that’s it.

I try to workout once per week also, but I still can’t loose weight.

submitted by /u/Gullible-Clothes-700
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/A0Qg2V1

No comments:

Post a Comment