Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Barely lost 3 pounds over 2 months

Hi guys,

Im struggling to see any progress with my weight loss journey.

Ive been weight training 4 times a week + 1 hour of cardio per week since beginning of August.

I started off at 161lbs and am now at 158lbs as a 5’3F.

I’ve also been doing calorie deficit since beginning of August as well, eating about 1300 calories a day.

I am not sure why I have only lost 3 pound over 2 months. Also, I’ve taken body measurements and saw barely any differences now to what I measured at the beginning of sept.

Im not sure what I’m doing wrong, it’s really discouraging seeing no progress after putting the work. I was hoping to lose at least 10lbs by December, but now it doesn’t seem possible at all.

Does anyone have a explanation for this? I would love any advice or encouragement at this point.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/kindaokayfornow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7kGYEhr

No comments:

Post a Comment