Friday, October 6, 2023

If I know I can't help myself from snacking, should I just adjust what I eat for the rest of the day?

In the office of my job, we have a huge candy bin that gets stocked every week along with a small hamper-sized storage bin filled with mini chips, cookies, etc. It's a gift and a curse and, because I work overnights that consist of sitting down for about 6-7 hours of my shift, I get bored and when I'm bored I snack. I've determined this as inevitable because even when I bring my own, perfectly weighted and portioned dinner that should be filling, I can't help but grab candy.

I know it wouldn't make me the healthiest, but in terms of strictly just weight loss, should I just incorporate what I know I'm going to binge on into my budget instead of just continuously disappointing myself when I do indulge because I've already hit my budget with other foods?

submitted by /u/haultop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9PFdCUE

No comments:

Post a Comment