Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Should I be losing more?

I'm having trouble staying realistic about this process. I'm 5'10.5" M currently at 195lbs. I started at 198.8lbs about 2-3 weeks ago. My BMR is 1852 and Sedentary TDEE is 2223. I walk 2 miles M-F, bike 5miles Sun, and weight lift M-Sat. I don't eat back my calories. I'm eating at the BMR level, my dietician said it was safe and good, but the weight loss feels slow. I feel like I should be losing a bit more than I have been. I weigh myself daily to get a good average. The first week my average was 197.05, second week 195.88, and I'm currently at 195 (average will come later this week). What am I missing? Goal weight is 175lb for now as I think that will get me to my actual goal of being around 15% body fat, but not sure until I get there. I use myfitnesspal, food scale, and meal prep. If I do go over my calories I track it too (Snickers and cookies yesterday for Halloween and the weekend cheat meal).

submitted by /u/Red_Analyst
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/98Vab03

No comments:

Post a Comment