Tuesday, November 28, 2023

How do I stop losing weight when I reach my goal weight?

So I'm a 16 year old male, probably around 5'8 and have decided to commit to losing weight a couple months ago

Flash forward to today, I'm getting quite close to my goal weight of 72kg (currently at 74.5kg)

Over the course of my weight loss I've made sustainable life choices like cutting out fizzy drinks and exercising everyday.

My problem is that whilst I did cut out fizzy drinks and exercise, I still eat whatever I want (like chips and chicken) just at a deficit which has made me lose the weight. What would happen if I continued doing this when I reach 72kg? I would just keep going lower right?

How do I stay at 72kg without going back up or even lower?

submitted by /u/PermitExternal3740
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ourt3mc

No comments:

Post a Comment