Thursday, November 16, 2023

I gained weight and didn’t freak out

So like many of you I’ve been overweight a long long time. I don’t thinK I’ve been close to a ‘healthy’ weight since my second year of university ~ a good 12+ years ago.

Last year I lost 10kgs 10%ish of my weight and was really thrilled. We then moved, and had a death in the family and I regained (and lost and regained) a few but couldn’t settle Into a consistent weight loss routine.

At the end of September I really got stuck back in and started trending downward again. The last few weeks have been incredibly stressful and I lost a bunch of weight without really trying. I was like the only silver lining to come from the stress and was really pleased.

This week my body has been trying to claw back I think and I’ve been super super hungry. I’ve tried to stick to healthy choices but figured my body just needed more fuel.

When I jumped on the scale this week I’m a kg and a half UP from last week. Normally I would freak out and try and sort it out, however, I know I’m still trending down so I’m feeling g alright about it 🤷‍♀️ I’ve committed and I’m In the routine now, I’ll just carry on and next week will ve down again

Feeling good about my mental stability and how my weight being up hasn’t wrecked my mood 😊😊 here is to the next 10kgs at which point I will be over halfway done

submitted by /u/Complicatedrocks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/T9MbJNB

No comments:

Post a Comment