Wednesday, November 8, 2023

What's the easiest meal plan to follow that guarantees weight loss?

I've been thinking about this for a while because I struggle with counting CICO, so what if I set up a plan that all calories are accounted for?

Ignoring any monotony issues here! I wondered what three easy meals per day could I follow, every day, that total around 1600-1700 calories and included as much variety as possible.

And this is what I've come up with:

Breakfast - Poridge with oat milk, blueberries, sunflower seeds and a teaspoon of honey

Lunch - Lentil soup, two slices of buttered toast (and if extra hungry add a side salad)

Snack - Handful of cashews or fruit

Dinner - Grilled fish, veggies (broccoli, spinach, cauliflower etc), potatoes (mashed/boiled etc)

I like this idea because even the portions are laid out so I wouldn't have to weigh anything. There could be loads of variations on the general themes as well.

But, my two big questions are - is it worth following my own plan, and would it be healthy enough to get the pounds shifted?

submitted by /u/TotalTheory1227
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fcD38k0

No comments:

Post a Comment