Thursday, November 23, 2023

Should I take a break from this cut?

18M. Basically, I've been cutting since the school year started (August) and have since then lost 4kgs. Small loss I know, but I lost A LOT of fat. My waist went from 32 to 28, so I guess even though my weight loss is slow my fat loss has definitely been going good.

My problem now is that I've fallen into another one of my binge episodes. I binged 3 days straight last week after winning a bag of sweets and candies (It was BIG) from a school competition. Then I binged again last Tuesday. These episodes are also accompanied by anxiety, uncontrollable mood swings, lack of sleep, and feeling weak throughout the day.

Is it time for me to take a maintenance week?

submitted by /u/11isforgowon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1uQfWdO

No comments:

Post a Comment