Monday, November 27, 2023

NSV (tw for sappy love talk)

I started my weight loss journey back in February and I’ve lost about 50 lbs. My fiancé has always been super supportive of me and let me know loud and clear that he thinks I’m beautiful and sexy, even when I was 50 lbs. heavier. It means a lot to me because my weight loss journey has probably been very successful because it has come from inside me, rather than from outside pressure.

Anyway, I was getting dressed this morning and he walked in, whistled and said “damn, look at you, skinny. I am so proud of you.” 🥹 I am not skinny btw. I am 5’4 and currently weigh 180 lbs. So I still have a ways to go. But his love and support mean everything to me. He makes me feel seen and like our love is more than just superficial, which is exactly what I need.

submitted by /u/HelloKittyandPizza
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iWOLm8n

No comments:

Post a Comment